Board logo

標題: cheap air max 95 mens Laughs [打印本頁]

作者: ynwlxj7qpv    時間: 2016-11-4 18:20     標題: cheap air max 95 mens Laughs

Here are some tips to make your yard more beautiful and better for the environment
April 22,nike hyperdunk 13, It is especially bad in the western U. Nigeria. Sierra Leone,nike high tops gray, All Rights Reserved. 2015 Time Inc. “The acquisition by Microsoft brings a new chapter to the incredible story of ‘Minecraft. “The ‘Minecraft’ players have taken the game and turned it into something that surpassed all of our expectations,air max force 1, Organizers added wheelchair and hand cycle divisions in 2000.
A runner from Kenya broke a course record?and a sweat?when he completed the 42
nd
annual ING New York City Marathon on Sunday.
   2012 CIRQUE DU SOLEIL BURLESCO LLCA high-flying scene from Paramount Picture's new 3-D film Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away in theaters December 21 Cirque du Soleil goes from the big top to the big screen in Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Award on December 21 The 3-D film combines elements from seven live Cirque du Soleil shows based out of Las Vegas—including O and Viva ELVIS The performances are woven into a new story about a young couple searching for each other through seven dreamlike worlds  Director Andrew Adamson (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and Shrek) followed the performers under water and up in the air with 3-D cameras to capture the breathtaking acrobatics TFK spoke with Adamson about filming the movie MARK FELLMAN/ 2012 CIRQUE DU SOLEIL BURLESCO LLC Andrew Adamson is the writer director and producer of Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away TFK: You have directed live action and animated movies What drew you to making a film based on live performances ADAMSON: It was actually the performances themselves I’ve been a huge Cirque fan since I first saw [the Cirque show] Saltimbanco in Santa Monica many years ago I always loved the effect that it sort of transported you into this dream-like reality [with] music imagery and performances that are otherworldly So when there was an opportunity to figure out a way to capture that on film I was very intrigued It wasn’t so much because I wanted to make a live performance show as I wanted to capture that experience and enhance it and get it to a wider audience TFK: Did you have to make adjustments to the performances to best capture them on 3-D film ADAMSON: We wanted to take [audiences] beyond the experience of sitting in the theater and actually take them into the stage and emotionally connect them I created a story that took us through the different worlds of Cirque du Soleil and allowed the audience then to go into that story with the characters and physically be much closer to them—to the point where one of the performers actually kicked one of the cameras at one point (Laughs) Neither camera or performer was hurt luckily but we do get that close We go under the water with them and we go up in the air with them and you see things that you can’t see in a live performance TFK: The movie combines performances from several existing Cirque shows Were any parts of the acrobatic performances created specifically for film MARK FELLMAN/ 2012 CIRQUE DU SOLEIL BURLESCO LLC Director Andrew Adamson(left) watches Igor Zaripov("The Aerialist" center) and Erica Linz ("Mia" right) fly high on the set of Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away ADAMSON: Yes we had to integrate two performers in and [we also created] the end sequence I would describe it as a love story in three acts and an aerial ballet The first time we saw it performed it was actually just a really emotional experience rehearsing together and designing it And then they just got up and did it and it was really amazing TFK: Cirque du Soleil shows are often known for their high-flying acrobatic performances Is there a memorable performance in the film that even after seeing in many times still blows your mind ADAMSON: There are so many I think primarily the end scene blows my mind the most Every time I watch this—and I’ve watched it a lot more than anyone probably ever will—I see something where I go “Oh my goodness” The thing that really [comes across] in the end is the [same thing] that makes the circus survive all these years and be so interesting to us It’s the combination of danger and beauty You’re watching a beautiful performance happening without safety 40 feet in the air and it gives you both awe and exhilaration at the same time   TFK: What part of the performance is the hardest to capture on film ADAMSON: Some of the aerial stuff is most difficult because the people are moving and swinging around so fast and you are operating a 50-foot crane That is hard to capture because technically it’s hard to even get to where they are TFK: Why should kids go see this film this holiday season ADAMSON: I think it’s capti

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0