Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys China [打印本頁]

作者: Xswyupa0    時間: 2018-5-21 00:59     標題: Cheap Jerseys China

Sensabaugh completed a full week of practice for the Titans on Friday and is listed as probable for Sunday's game at Baltimore.
"We had a good week of work. Now,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, it's just about taking it step-by-step these next couple of days and we'll see what happens Sunday," he said. "I'm getting back in the groove. I would say the biggest challenge is the flow of the game. Once you get that back, as long as you stay in tune in the meetings with the communication and the calls and the checks,Jerseys From China, that part's easy. But just the flow and the movements and covering guys and all that good stuff."
After a month out counting the bye,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Sensabaugh is ready to return.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — After missing three games with a sprained MCL in his right knee,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, cornerback Coty Sensabaugh appears ready to return for the Tennessee Titans.
Wide receiver Nate Washington practiced fully with a shoulder injury and is questionable for Sunday, while defensive tackle Sammie Hill was listed as questionable and limited in practice with a hamstring injury. Hill was added to the injury report on Thursday as not practicing.
Sensabaugh was the Titans fifth defensive back coming into the season. Since he has been injured, Tennessee has used different players to fill his role with George Wilson and rookie Marqueston Huff getting most of the work. Sensabaugh wasn't saying how big or small his role might be on Sunday.
"That would be the only way he would have a chance to play, because it's been a while since he has played. That's one of the things that concerns you,China Soccer Jerseys, because it's been a few weeks since he's played in a game," Whisenhunt said.
Coach Ken Whisenhunt said Sensabaugh, who suffered the injury against the Cleveland Browns on Oct. 5,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, needed a full week of practice in order to have a chance to practice.
"A lot has changed since I got injured, but that's to be determined. But no matter what happens, we're going to pull for each other," Sensabaugh said.

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0