Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Authentic [打印本頁]

作者: Xswyupa0    時間: 2018-5-27 04:02     標題: Cheap Jerseys Authentic

Jones, who has 276 yards and two touchdowns, missed the final 11 games two years ago after breaking the same bone as Bryant, on the outside of his right foot. However, it was the second fracture for Jones in less than three years.
The NFC leader in yards receiving through two games did have some advice for Bryant,Jerseys NFL China, who is likely out at least until the end of October after breaking his right foot in the season opener against the New York Giants.

"I don't know how he's going to bounce back from it," Jones said. "For me,Jerseys NFL China, speaking for myself, I was probably on bed rest with no weight-bearing for probably two months. That's before I was even able to go out and run or anything."
Bryant might be trying to show that his recovery will be fast. When the locker room was open to reporters this week,Cheap Jerseys From China, he showed up limping on the injured foot without a walking boot.
Julio Jones didn't go as far as Atlanta teammate Roddy White, who suggested Dallas receiver Dez Bryant could miss the rest  of the season with a broken foot similar to the injury that sidelined Jones for most of 2013.
"With Dez,Wholesale Jerseys Online, he's just going to have to take time and get healed up properly because you can rush these things,China NFL Jerseys," said Jones, whose Falcons visit the Cowboys on Sunday in a matchup of 2-0 teams. "Because of the competitor that he is,Wholesale Football Jerseys, you don't want to rush it and then it sets you back."

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0