Board logo

標題: Jerseys From China with a combined value of $70 [打印本頁]

作者: LlzmjJ1r    時間: 2018-5-28 11:48     標題: Jerseys From China with a combined value of $70

An early morning jog for a Success, East Coast Demerara man turned out to be a near-death experience as he was held at knifepoint and robbed.The victim,Cheap World Cup Jerseys, George Mangal, said luckily for him he didn’t have many valuables at the time, but the incident of itself was terrifying.According to Mangal,nfl jerseys china, it was around 08:00 hours while fixing his bicycle on the Success seawall when he was attacked by a man who was carrying a knife.Recounting the incident, the man said he would normally ride his bicycle up to one point and jog a little before returning to his bicycle. The man said after jogging he went to his bicycle when he noticed a man sitting on the wall.“I didn’t pay him any mind, but a little distance away my bicycle chain slipped off so I stopped to fix it.” It was at that point, Mangal said, the man pounced on him.“While I was bending over fixing the bike I hear a man saying ‘hey,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, yo’ so I say alright boss I gun move.”Having said that, the man said that he pulled into a corner so as to allow the man to pass, but little did he know it was a robbery about to be committed against him.“When I raise up the man pull out a knife and ask me wha I got. I tell he I ain’t got nothing so he he tell me take off my two rings.”Mangal was relieved of two rings – one gold and the other silver – with a combined value of $70,China Jerseys,000. The man said his attacker then ordered him to turn around.“When I turn around the man punctured my bicycle wheel and give me back my bike and just walk away.”The matter has since been reported to the Beterverwagting Police Station and investigations are ongoing.Mangal said while he is thankful that he was not physically harmed, he is peeved at the fact that citizens are not allowed to carry out their daily activities without trouble.Only a few days ago,Cheap Jerseys 2018, crime prevention advisor to the United Nations,Cheap Jerseys Online, Canadian Peter Faulhaber was shot and robbed while exercising on the East Coast Demerara seawall.

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0