Board logo

標題: Authentic Australia NBA Jerseys Outlet at [打印本頁]

作者: LlzmjJ1r    時間: 2018-7-28 00:48     標題: Authentic Australia NBA Jerseys Outlet at

– released on $90,000 bailAfter being on the run for almost two weeks, a Non Pareil, East Coast Demerara man who set fire to the house he shared with his reputed wife and five children turned himself in to police at the Vigilance Police Station.On Thursday,Air Max 97 Uk, Hardeo Ramsaroop presented himself to the police in the company of an attorney,Air Max 90 Black And White Leather, and was subsequently placed before the court for threatening his reputed wife, Ramdie Mahdeo.He was placed on $90,000 bail, and was told to report to the police on a daily basis.According to a source,Cheap Jordan Sneakers Wholesale, the police are awaiting the advice of the Director of Public Prosecutions on the alleged arson matter.However, the man’s reputed wife and neighbours are still fearful that he would make good on his threat to kill Mahdeo.The woman had told this newspaper that, since the torching of her house,Jordan Shoes For Sale Cheap, she and her children have been forced to seek refuge at the homes of several neighbours, since they fear for their lives.In tears, Mahdeo had told this newspaper that, for several years, her husband has been abusive and on several occasions had threatened to kill her, forcing her to flee the house several times.On a number of occasions,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, the man was locked up by the police, but would return to his threatening ways as soon as he was released.According to the woman, on November 2 last, her husband, who was described as an alcoholic, became intoxicated, armed himself with a cutlass and again threatened to ‘wipe out his family’.“He fire a chop and the chop catch the hammock. Me hustle and run out and go by me neighbour fuh rescue,” Mahdeo told this newspaper.That was the last time she and her children slept in the house.“He always tell de children and dem neighbours that he gon kill me, and if he ain’t get to kill me, he gon burn down the house,” she added.She said that she has been avoiding her husband ever since she moved out, claiming that she was fearful for her life.The woman reported the matter to the police, and since then her husband has been on the run.However, residents said that he would enter the house at nights when all the neighbours were asleep.Last November1,Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic, the police had advised Mahdeo not to sleep in the house, since the man had maintained his threats and was effectively eluding capture.“I was tired and fed up (at) having to sleep at neighbours, but the police come and beg me not to go in de house. They come and lock de glass door fuh me and dey go away,” Mahdeo said through tears.She had told this newspaper that her greatest wish is to see that her husband be placed behind bars for a long time.

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0