Board logo

標題: Bill Russell Jersey [打印本頁]

作者: WrktrvT9    時間: 2018-8-12 06:56     標題: Bill Russell Jersey

– victim recognises voice during robberyHours after returning from the interior, 27-year-old businessman Codrington John of 119 Sixth Street, Industry, East Coast Demerara, was attacked by five armed and masked bandits, who robbed him of $8M in raw gold, G$3.7M cash, a $60,Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys,000 diamond and a cellular phone. The incident occurred early yesterday morning.The police later arrested a suspect who is said to be a popular footballer, and who is presently in custody at the Sparendaam Police Station pending further investigations.At the scene of the crime it was noted that there were multiple footprints on the door that was kicked open, while there was no grillwork behind the door.John said after coming out of the interior at 13:00 hours on Monday, he and some friends gathered at his apartment where they were drinking beers.“I told one of the men that asked me for $10,000 that I had some gold and cash on me, but the money was somebody else own and he could come back tomorrow for money.”He said that his friends with whom he was drinking eventually left minutes to midnight and he retired to bed with his reputed wife.John recounted that just about two hours later he heard a loud smashing sound which he later learnt was his door being kicked down by the bandits to gain access into the house.He was then fully brought to his senses by a gun butt to the head, and saw five armed men. “They start asking for gold and money inside my bedroom.”The businessman said the bandits ransacked his bedroom in the bottom flat and asked who else was in the house,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, but he said nothing, although another couple was in the other room (four persons were in the bottom flat of the house at the time of the robbery).Adding that the bandits were partially masked, John said “when I look up at one of them he tell me buck man wha you looking at, and I recognise the voice right away, he was drinking with me earlier,China Soccer Jerseys, but I didn’t say nothing because he might have killed me. I let them take what they want and go.”He said his suspicions were confirmed minutes after the robbery when he tried contacting the man he suspected by phone,Jerseys NFL Cheap, and the phone was answered by a person who told him that he was not around.He explained that immediately he visited the man’s home and felt his (the suspect’s) motorcycle which was still very warm and noticed that he had not change his clothing although it was hours after they were drinking that night.“I then call the police but they didn’t find no money or gold at his house, maybe he gave his partners to stash…all I want is for this man to get jail, and for the police to find my gold, then I going back into the bush,Air Max 2019 Offerta,” said John who is based at Kamarang in the North West District.According to occupants of other apartments in the building,Cheap NFL Jerseys, when they heard the loud crashing sound they thought it was someone in the house that was drunk and had falled down. However, minutes after they realized that it was a robbery.“A car was parked not too far away from the house, and some persons run to it… a silver grey car… and get away when they finish rob the people downstairs….some of them were in dreadlocks,” one occupant said.A female who was in the bottom flat where John was robbed said she heard a man say “gimme de gold and gimme de money… is like he know exactly wha he coming fuh and whey to go…is less than five minutes, bam bam and dey gone….when I jump up to run outside my partner tell me don’t move and don’t go outside and I just stay quiet until they gone.”John said he gave a statement at the Sparendaam Police Station and told the police of his suspicions and the perpetrator was picked up yesterday at his residence in Melanie Damishana and placed in custody.

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0