Board logo

標題: Cheap China Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: HesezXD7    時間: 2018-9-24 00:34     標題: Cheap China Jerseys

Shortly after 23:00 hours on Monday, last,Wholesale Jerseys Online, a taxi driver who was travelling in his vehicle in a southerly direction on the Grove Public Road, East Bank Demerara, collided with a minibus heading in the opposite direction, which resulted in his death.The vehicle Clement Seabra was in at the time of his demise.Dead is 56-year-old Clement Seabra of lot 33 Friendship, EBD, who was operating a yellow motor-car (HB 7851) at the time of his demise.The driver of the minibus (BHH 8230),Cheap NFL Jerseys, Neazam Subhan, who told this newspaper that he resides in Craig Village,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, EBD, stated that he had just passed the corner where the Grove Police Station is located when the accident occurred.Subhan explained that he was proceeding north along the thoroughfare at a slow pace and had his wife in his minibus with him at the time of the accident. He said he noticed the car “speeding” down the road in the lane he was using but could not “do anything to prevent a collision”.“The car was beating (travelling) in one speed,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, coming in my direct lane. I decide to stop and let the car hit me, I couldn’t do anything… He was coming at a terrible speed flush in my lane.”Kaieteur News understands that Subhan stopped his minibus and tried to pull in the corner but the car still “smashed into the minibus”.Subhan’s wife received a cut on her mouth and scratches on her face, which was swollen, while Subhan sustained minor injuries and escaped with bruises on his right foot and small cuts on his face.The minibus which was involved in the accident.He added that after his vehicle was hit,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, he felt “kind of dizzy and heard my wife groaning in pain”. Public-spirited citizens rushed to the scene and assisted the couple out of the minibus. Subhan’s wife was treated at the Diamond Diagnostic Centre and sent away.According to a police release, “Investigations have revealed that Clement Seabra was driving his motor car along the roadway when it is alleged that he strayed over into the other lane and collided with a mini-bus that was proceeding in the opposite direction.He received injuries and was pronounced dead on arrival at the Diamond Diagnostic Centre.The driver of the mini-bus is in police custody assisting with the investigations.”Seabra’s son, who went to the hospital after learning of his father’s death, stated that his father was a “heart case” and had “escaped” on two occasions with minor heart attacks.According to a source, the car began “swaying and swerving” in the wrong lane and from all looks of it,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the driver must not have “been conscious” since there seemed to be no one controlling the vehicle.

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0