Board logo

標題: Jordan Outlet Australia [打印本頁]

作者: WrktrvT9    時間: 2018-9-28 15:35     標題: Jordan Outlet Australia

Cattle rearers in Herstelling,Benjamin Mendy Jersey, East Bank Demerara, are calling on the Ministry of Home Affairs to investigate the stray catchers whom they allege are willfully cutting the ropes securing their cattle and then impounding their animals, while the police are asking for exorbitant fees for their release.According to Lilowattie Ramkarran, frustration has reached its peak, since she constantly has to find money to either have her cattle let out of the pound or keep a constant eye on them,Cristiano Ronaldo Maglia Juve Adidas, because of stray catchers cutting them loose and carrying them to the pound.This sentiment was also shared with most of the other cattle owners in the village.Lilowattie RamkaranBeing one of the brave residents to go on record, Ms Ramkarran said “when you go to the pound the police asking for $7,000 to get out one of the cows…there is nowhere proper to tie your cows safe now,Maglia Cristiano Ronaldo Bambino, we want the government that giving out all dem land to build house, and all dem reserve, to put one for cattle farmers.”She explained that when the stray catchers remove the cows,T Shirt Juventus Bambino, all the stations on the East Bank have to be contacted since some police ranks are reluctant to give any information.“We need a pasture fuh place we cow right hey in Herstelling… we ain’t want one at Mocha or anywhere else whey we got to get stress…we got fuh mine cow, we can’t afford fuh buy milk, chicken or beef. We got fuh mine cow!” Ms Ramkaran stressed.“Now tell me dis, Minister Rohee say if de cow dem nah gat brand pun am it have to go at de pound. I want fuh know if none ah de Minister dem and none of dem family nah mine nothing or plant garden? Or de Minister dem only want to put dem family good and lef we fuh be de struggler fuh put dem whey dem de?”Alluding to the fact that many other complaints were made to the authorities, Ms Ramkarran said the koker at Herstelling needs urgent repairs and this was reported to the NDC and nothing has been done, since the area is sometimes easily flooded.She said her family has sustained lots of losses with all the floods that were experienced and the administration seems unconcerned to address certain issues that affect people’s daily lives.The Ministry of Home Affairs began a massive ‘stray catching’ exercise this year, and stray catchers are supposed to be paid $5,000 per animal. Once an animal is caught it is supposed to be kept at the nearest pound,Camisetas Fc Barcelona Baratas, most of which are housed at police stations for a specific period.During that period, the owner can come forward, claim the animal and pay a cost of $5,000 in order to get it back. However if that period expires the animal becomes the property of the state and can be disposed of through public auction.“First time was $5,000 then it keep increasing to $7,Unisex Air Jordan 11 (XI) Retro  Win Like 96  Gym Red/White-Black 378037-623,000… the last time I went, the police show me a piece of paper that say we got to pay $8,000 and some of them taking $10,000 and they say is $200 for every extra night the cow stay in the pound,” a male resident lamented.Given the high value for cows, owners have been coming forward to reclaim them – not so for the unbranded horses and jackasses, which are being kept as guests of the state for indefinite periods. (Rabindra Rooplall)

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0