Board logo

標題: 44716 [打印本頁]

作者: Lieejs999    時間: 2018-10-22 16:36     標題: 44716

Michigan's Fitzgerald Toussaint averaged only 1 yard on 27 carries against Penn State, leading to Gardner running a career-high 24 times for a career-high 121 yards. "I pretty much knew what would have to happen," Gardner said. "We weren't getting many yards on first down. We weren't running the ball well. If they need me to run, that's fine, I'll do it."
STREAKS AND SUCH: Michigan has beaten the Hoosiers 17 straight times and hasn't lost to them at home since 1967, when they earned the school's only trip to the Rose Bowl. The Wolverines haven't lost to anyone at home since Nov. 10, 2010, when they got beat by Wisconsin. They've won 18 straight at the Big House since then,Fc Bayern M??nchen Fanshop, stringing together the longest, active home winning streak by a BCS-conference team. Indiana is playing back-to-back games in what might be its most dreaded state in the Midwest because the program has won just twice in East Lansing since 1970. The Hoosiers lost at Michigan State by two touchdowns last week, failing to maintain momentum after beating the Nittany Lions at home by 20 points.

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0