Board logo

標題: authentic ugg boots australia Hudson [打印本頁]

作者: yczfkg7683    時間: 2017-1-12 20:27     標題: authentic ugg boots australia Hudson

Hudson,cheap timberland earthkeepers,"That sounds honorable.
Nutrition Information Calories per serving: 497 Carbs: 64 g Fiber: 5 g Protein: 16 g Total fat: 21 g Saturated fat: 3 g Sodium: 606 mg
Pizza Margherita Pizza doesnt get simpler or more delicious than this. this pared-down version offers many of the same flavors but without the laundry list of ingredients typically found in many recipes."
Four months later,ugg shearling boots, "Im using them in a very abstract way to represent my dream that we can all live together in harmony. and a skeptical view of modernitybut whereas the Old Order Amish drive buggies and wear suspenders.
  m,timberland deck shoes uk. we set off All of the Ragnar victors were there again and one wore his Vella Shpringa T-shirt The barefoot runner was back in his FiveFingers There were a few English runners including a woman who worked at a nearby assisted-living center and who at the barefoot runner's request had given him swimming lessons so that he could compete in a triathalon We ran through the Valley of No Wires again but on different roads for 10 miles instead of five We ran at a nine-minute-plus pace and the Ragnar champions and many others held back in deference to the slower members I was one of the slowest It was 30 degrees out and under the clear bright-moonlight sky the air was dry and cold We ran down Musser School Road and along Groffdale Road and past empty cornfields (In the summer runners need to pay attention at cornfield intersections because visibility is blocked A buggy might be coming round the bend) A buggy caught up with us at mile seven and a woman in a long dress and head scarf hopped out She had run 1000 miles in the past year and wanted to join us for the last few miles She looked to be about 30 One man running in the group had never gone farther than five miles and was ready to quit after six When he saw me struggling (because of Lyme disease distance is tough and my limp is visible) he said "You seemed to be having such a good time" so he decided to tough it out too Another buggy passed and the people insideteenagers I presumedhonked a battery-powered horn at us and a few of the runners yelled out good-naturedly "Vella Shpringa" Mile eight and we had seen only three cars Two more miles and we would file back into our host's barn Bathed in propane-powered lights we would help ourselves to bowls of creamy vanilla ice cream made at a dairy farm just down the road and more whoopie pies chocolate and peanut butter (The Old Order Amish at least the ones in Lancaster County seem to have a sweet tooth their rangy physiques ruddy complexions and athletic prowess notwithstanding) The host's father would join us bearded and suspendered and the runner's sister-in-law and his four young nieces in blue dresses one more wide-eyed and pink-cheeked than the next and they would gaze in mute wonder at their big sweating co-religionists When the iPhones attached to the biceps of an English couple announced in the metallic voice of Lance Armstrong ("This is Lance Armstrong") that each had achieved a personal best that night the little girls would peer at the couple as if they were visitors from Pluto But we wouldn't have at the whoopie pies for another two miles First we had to run down a hill and up a ridge past a desolate field of slaughtered corn alongside a paved country road breathing in the aromatic farmland puffing out clouds into the chilly night air There we were some evangelical (when it came to marathons) Mennonites a handful of curious English and the running Amisha knot of religious and cultural outliers with powerful easy strides and great faith and no discernible body fat I was in the back of pack and as I watched the men of Vella Shpringa lope through the buttery moonlight it was easy to imagine upcoming triumphs to calculate headline-grabbing records to wonder again exactly what these Old Order Amish were capable of running for God and community searching for divinity in speed especially with some nutritional counseling and professional coaching If they chose to I am sure they could run faster than I ever did I wondered what the church elders would think of a tastefully done movie A week later over lunch at the Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord with Smucker and one of the Vella Shpringa runners I mentioned some of my impressions I said that the Old Order Amish might have a sizable advantage at long-distance running coming from a culture that was so active and that lived such a healthy lifestyle (Amish eschew alcohol and don't smoke though there are exceptions,ugg classic

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0