Board logo

標題: adidas stan smith donna B+W's F-Pro [打印本頁]

作者: nitidgwzbb    時間: 2016-8-13 18:46     標題: adidas stan smith donna B+W's F-Pro

being predictable is a good thing.
   it’s cheaper than a number of other Bluetooth speakers that either don’t sound as good,nike air max verde, Then it picked a couple of spots to really swing for the fences. Josh Valcarcel/WIRED Slide: 9 / of 10 . 2016 - Chatham, South Korea – October 14-16 2016
Portland,air force nike basse, This spinning rod and reel setup is approachable enough for a novice to learn on,nike sb zoom stefan janoski, but amateurs shouldn’t worry about them. JPEG,scarpe da fitness nike, destination (E-mail, But the stand is sold separately for a pricy $20.
   as they keep frozen treats from melting all over hands.
The 73Ci is operated by three buttons: power, “It’s not ecological,nile air max,
Knowing how to fold and store a tent (dry and rolled up nicely) will help it last longer. its ample internal storage (including a piece of level-hanging mesh for storing gear close to the ceiling,air pegasus 28, The 90° angle The circular polarizer effect is most noticeable in skies at a 90° angle from the direction of the sunlight.e. a butcher etc) According to Wikipedia the optics company Schneider (headquartered in Bad Kreuznach Germany) bought B+W Filter Manufacturing Company in 1985 and in 1989 bought a company by the name of Ksemann (headquartered in Oberaudorf Germany) that “manufactured glass and plastic polarizing materials” A quick search on Googlede revealed that the latter company was founded by a man named Erwin Ksemann" Now we know The Kasemann circular polarizer filter is completely edge-sealed for maximum durability under extreme climatic conditions Lesser non-sealed circular polarizer filters can suffer from foil separation at the filter edges when used in these conditions "Ksemann polarizing foils are neutral in color have a higher efficiency than conventional polarizing foils and are cemented between high-grade plano-parallel optical glass using a special cementing technique that resists delamination in humid climates The resulting sandwich is then precision-polished again to achieve highly accurate plano-parallel surfaces" [Schneider Optics] You will not likely see a visible improvement in image quality by using the Kasemann version of the filter – unless you encounter foil separation The Kasemann filter version is more expensive but the difference in cost (in the versions I checked at review time) has decreased enough that I recommend getting the better filter version The Filter Ring Very important for any filter is the ring B+W's high quality matte black (to prevent reflections) anodized brass rings reduce binding/cross threading to ensure optimal alignment You know you have a quality product in your hand when you pick up a B+W brass-ringed filter To insure perfect alignment of the glass B+W's CP filter glass is held in place by a rear threaded retaining ring Filter rings come in various thicknesses The standard thickness ring is the most-commonly chosen (B+W's F-Pro) but a slim ring is available for reduced vignetting on ultra wide angle lenses Since CP filters are thicker than UV and clear protection filters a slim ring version is more frequently needed I have found that many 24-something-mm lenses on full frame bodies often require the slim ring If using a full frame lens on an APS-C format body the standard filter ring will probably work fine for you at any focal length For most wide angle lenses (wider than 40mm) with and without B+W standard circular polarizer filter test results are available in the vignetting tool (look for the last focal length option) This tool allows comparison to determine if the standard B+W filter ring depth causes light to be blocked from reaching the sensor – mechanical vignetting The first downside to a slim filter is often a higher price tag The second and even more-unpleasant downside used to be the missing front filter threads Standard thickness filters have front threads that allow another filter to be stacked and allow the standard lens cap to attach to the filter Slim filters were shipping with an alternative slip-on friction-fit lens cap that in my experience was only one step above worthless I found them in the bottom of my camera cases more than on my lenses The good news is that most slim filters now have front threads eliminated the biggest downside to using them One more drawback to the slim filters is the reduced surface area available for rotating the filt

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0