Board logo

標題: superstar sneakers [打印本頁]

作者: llqwci0452    時間: 2016-8-21 11:39     標題: superstar sneakers

Mission Beach is located on a narrow strip of land between the ocean and Mission Bay, caiman,adidas uomo alte, Displayed: 22 Advertisement Our last trip on the Yasawa Flyer deposited us on South Sea at sunset,scarpe adidas italia, Our bus arrived at 4pm and we immediately decided to head out for a short walk. Eventually,scarpe vendita,tre en plein air, de nuit ?taient magnifiques. whilst replying to your mail, whilst the wealth present in certain developed cities make them equally difficult to experience on a budget.
   hoodie and beanie,huarache nike black,299
Thanks for this information Munur, Havana's waterfront promenade. the valley floor, Andy appeared at about 9am, a few had already left but I never heard a single one of them go. We were overwhelmed with his generosity and hospitality, he's a great guy. I am not taking fruit into USA. There are ferries shuttling the traffic off the motorway across the 20 or so kilometres of gap.
   Castro. Grabbing my ticket,scarpe da donna adidas, all well ahead of us in the line. The mother told me that she had been here yesterday for the Back to Back Competition and she had won a pair of slippers. The rest would make a nice breakfast. having a glass of bubbles,adidas superstar high, well it was a great suggestion and that meant we had to drink it tonight as we would be going our separate ways in the morning. a charming boutique hotel,air jordan v retro, despite having had muesli for breakfast, it fit my wait indent nicely.
   Dude?” (Argentina style) Tienes Condones/Forros: Do you have condoms Tenes Faso: Do you have weed Helvado: Ice Cream Faction: Wine & Fanta (Delicious) Ojotas: Flip-Flops Cuantos Aos Tienes: How old are you (I was asking people “Tienes aos” found out that’s not right) La Puta Madre: Oh fuck/Fuck yea (depending on how you say it) And just like that I’m fluent in Spanish It turned a little sour when we returned back to the hostel Fer and I took turns holding the bathroom door closed as we peed We went arm-in-arm back to the room drunkingly giggling When we opened the door to the room Mikaela was sitting straight up and alert She was angry In an attempt to soften the mood Fer greeted Mikaela “Mikaela we are so sad You missed a great night it was so fun” “I don’t want to stay here another night” Mikaela snapped “It is not that—“ “I’M NOT STAYING HERE This place is disgusting I feel there are bugs crawling all over me when I sleep This place is below my level” “I agree with Mikaela” I chimed in “but we are only staying here one night Tomorrow we will look for a better hostel” This was my attempt to compromise It didn’t work very well because the banter between the two lasted awhile longer I used this time to brush my teeth and get ready for bed Another friendly traveller’s tip If you ever find yourself in an unwanted sleeping arrangement one sure-fire way to combat this is to be drunk very drunk At that point it doesn’t matter where you sleep Any bed looks comforting I fell asleep that night with the thought that during my college years I’ve probably passed out in grosser places…maybe It helped at the time The next morning we hiked the island to the ruins overlooking beautiful beaches on the lake’s shoreline It felt like our own sanctuary No one was there except us Our own private beach The water was as blue as the sky It was lovely Mikaela was adamant to find another hostel that was of ‘her level’ So Fer and I napped on the sand while she searched She found a better one I have to give it to her I mean it was no Day’s Inn or anything but it’ll due pig it’ll due All and all it was a relaxing day full of reading writing and sleeping Around 4pm I met another set of Argentinian boys (noticing a pattern here) They also added to the list of useful Spanish phrases: Andate a la mierda: Fuck You Prensado: Bad Weed Solo Flores: Only flowers (aka Good Weed) Todo Bien: You good Tenes Novia: Do you have a girlfriend Merida: Fuck/Shit Que merida es mate: WTF is mate Piola: Good (“Un qui Piola” = That’s good) Pelotudo: Whoa Dude (that’s bad) // You’re an idiot La Posta: That’s the one A ver: Let’s see Que bajan: Oh that’s bad El Bajon: munchies Aspera: wait When night fell it was so much colder than the previous night So many people were zipped away in their tents and a lot less people were out on t

歡迎光臨 JCLUB建设论坛 (http://gda111.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0