爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2103
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-10 18:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…for attempting to pervert course of justiceAttorney at Law and former Magistrate,Authentic Jerseys China, Gordon Gilhuys, was arrested yesterday morning at the LindenAttorney at Law and former Magistrate,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Gordon GilhuysMagistrate’s Court for attempting to pervert the course of Justice.According to CID Inspector Singh, Gilhuys is representing Michael Franklyn who is facing a charge of rape of a minor.The allegation is that Gilhuys went to Woman Corporal Quimby and told her that he had spoken to the Virtual Complainant’s relatives and that they were prepared to drop the case. The allegation continued that the Corporal was told by Gilhuys that she must write the statement and place it in the file.Singh said he was informed and he sent ranks to arrest the lawyer who reportedly said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, “I am not going anywhere. If he wants me,Jerseys Wholesale, let him come for me.”Singh went to the court at Wismar where the Attorney was,Nike Vapormax Plus Sunset, and arrested him and took him to the Mackenzie Police Station, where Gilhuys denied the allegation.Gilhuys was placed on $10,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China,000 station bail. The file will be sent to the DPP for advice.