爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2405
用戶失蹤天數 2113
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-12 12:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– hours after jeep loads of ranks raided her shop ?Three jeep loads of police Friday evening swooped down on a Vriesland, West Bank Demerara shop to arrest a man. However they did not have any vehicle, a few hours later to return when thieves broke into the shop.In fact the police advised the man’s mother,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, who reported the attack by the thieves, to hire a taxi to take them back to the scene so that they can investigate the breakage.Reports reaching this newspaper are that ranks from Wales Police Station on Friday evening arrested shop owner,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, Eissharad Samad, after searching his shop for narcotics. However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the following morning his mother,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Amena Khan, reported to the said police station that the shop was broken into and she had to provide a taxi for a rank to return to the shop.Khan, recounting her son’s arrest, said that about ten ranks entered “a small shop like this” to search for narcotics. According to her, nothing was found but police arrested her son and took him to Wales Police Station; “without allowing he to lock up de shop or nothing,” said the woman.She said that along with her son, ranks took three cases of mixed alcoholic beverages from the shop because though it is licensed to operate it is not so permitted to sell alcoholic beverages. “Me din mind that, cause we ain’t got liquor license but nobody else was in the shop. Dem could a let he lock up.”The woman said that when she arrived she locked up the shop and went home. However, early the following morning, she received a message that the shop had been broken into and badly damaged.Khan said that she left her home which is walking distance from the shop and went there to see the extent of the damage. “Then I went to the police to report it…they tell me if I get a taxi for them to use I will get police to go so I say okay good and I went fuh a taxi,” explained the disgruntled woman.Khan said she got a “road taxi” took it back,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, and asked for the police. “One grain rank them send with me. And bout ten of them went the night before.”The woman said that she failed to understand why, in the first instance, would they want to search the shop for narcotics since neither she nor her son has any such affiliation. According to Khan, much has been stolen including soft drinks,Soccer Jerseys From China, tin juices, a stabilizer and other snacks.She lamented that the shop had been in existence since 1996 and was never linked to any “drug scale. Now all of a sudden, this.”Khan said that the shop was robbed three times last year.