爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-13 15:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are conducting an investigation to determine the circumstances under which a 34-year-old father was shot to the left thigh and hand early yesterday morning,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, allegedly at ‘B’ Field Sophia, Georgetown. The incident reportedly occurred around 04:30 hrs.Lloyd Scott of 1316 Section ‘B’, Sophia, is a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) nursing two gunshot wounds and a laceration to the head.Scott claimed that he sustained the injuries during a robbery while on his way home from work, but the police are saying that the father of four might have been shot when he and an accomplice tried to rob a businessman.The injured man’s brother, David Scott, who took him to the hospital to seek medical assistance, has been arrested as investigations continue. Lloyd Scott has also been placed under police guard at the hospital.According to the police,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, shortly before the 34-year-old man showed up at the hospital, an incoming passenger who had travelled from the Cheddi Jagan International Airport was robbed in front of his home at Aubrey Barker Road,Wholesale Jerseys China, South Ruimveldt.Liverpool (only name given) reportedly hired a taxi from the airport to take him home. Just as the man exited the car and was making his way into his yard,China NFL Jerseys, two men on a CG Motorbike robbed him of his valuables and escaped.Shot: Lloyd ScottAn eyewitness to the robbery,Jerseys China Wholesale, reportedly opened fire on the two bandits, wounding one in the process.This newspaper was told that the police were subsequently informed of the incident and ranks were sent to all the hospitals in the city to check whether anyone with gunshot wounds would show up to seek medical assistance.Lloyd Scott subsequently showed up at the GPHC with his brother shortly after.Initially, the Guyana Police Force (GPF) released a statement saying that Scott was walking along the roadway to his home at ‘B’ Field, Sophia, when he was attacked by a man armed with a firearm.A scuffle ensued during which Lloyd Scott was shot. The perpetrator took away a bag with alcohol and clothing from Scott and escaped.However, investigators are now trying to determine whether the siblings were involved in the robbery at Aubrey Barker Road or whether the 34-year-old man is really a victim of a robbery.At the hospital yesterday, the wounded man said that he is confused. He said that when he thought he was giving police a statement as a victim, all along, they considered him a suspect in a robbery.According to Scott, he is a supervisor at the Pegasus Hotel Poolside. He explained that the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) had its annual staff party at the hotel and he was busy working.“Me and my manager were the last persons to leave. I took a taxi to go home. I didn’t get drop directly in front my yard because my street bad,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, so I had to walk a piece. While walking, I see a bus man and he asked me if I see a man with all black watching me, so I said yes and I also tell he (bus driver) that I see another man at the other corner too,” the wounded Scott related.He added that after the bus driver drove away, he continued walking until the man in black rode up and pointed a gun at him.“He said to me ‘what happen with y’all, you want I buss up yuh f***ing face’ and I asked he what he mean, and he come off the bicycle and walk up to me with the gun and tell me to empty my pocket and don’t waste his time,” the wounded man recalled.He added that the gunman pushed his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone.“I grabbed onto his gun and shirt and we fall into the trench and we continue fighting and he pulled the trigger and shoot me twice,” Scott said.He revealed that he managed to take the gun away and threw it onto the road.“He come out the trench and run to get the gun and I run home and tell my brother that I get shoot let he take me to the hospital,” Lloyd Scott lamented. He was subsequently taken to the hospital.Investigations are ongoing.