爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-15 21:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I have been watching my Great and Beautiful Country not become Great and Beautiful,China NFL Jerseys,” –? Dr SurujballyHaving already refuted claims that there were vast discrepancies to significantly alter the results of the 2011 General and Regional Elections,NFL Jerseys From China, Chairman of the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) Dr. Steve Surujbally says that “the die has been cast,Nike Vapor Max Plus Triple Black, let us move on with managing our country.”Dr. Surujbally made the disclosure during an exclusive interview with this publication where he said that even A Partnership For National Unity’s (APNU) Presidential Candidate David Granger has conceded that there were not enough irregularities to alter the allocation of seats in the National Assembly.The seats allocation are tabulated based on the number of votes a party receives in a particular region and APNU secured 26 of the 65 available seats while the People’s Progressive Party/Civic copped 32 and the Alliance for Change secured seven.Dr. Surujbally in his words of advice to the stakeholders said that the elections have already been called and,Soccer Jerseys From China, “I hear Mr. Granger himself saying that they are not quarrelling with the seats allocation.”The GECOM Chairman said that APNU wants to see the Statements of Poll and this is a reasonable request that the Commission has since acquiesced to. Dr Surujbally opined that maybe it is a result of his age coupled with the decades that “I have been watching my Great and Beautiful Country not become Great and Beautiful….and if I am going to be doing anything to help?? Yes! And if I see that my presence is going to be disastrous or a stumbling block for people who genuinely believe that it is so then I have some decisions to make.”The GECOM Chairman was however adamant that this is not the case and because he loves his country he will remain in his position as the Commission is the one sane body in the imbroglio that is facing the country.He was adamant also that given all that has been accomplished by the Commission it has performed “very well in these elections.”GECOM Chairman Dr. Steve SurujballyDr. Surujbally said that it is plain to see the politicking and the grandstanding pointing to one instance when a ‘seal’ was being bandied around with “great theatrics” as if it were of some importance to the outcome of the election after already fulfilling its purpose which it did. He was referring to a seal which was on display by APNU during a press briefing subsequent to polling day. But according to Dr. Surujbally the seal was one that was used prior to the opening of the ballot boxes and served no purpose when they had been opened.He opined that in hindsight it might have been better to take greater care with the discarding of the seals but pointed to the fact that the parties and politicians knew the purpose of the seal in question and also knew that when the seal was removed it served no further function.