爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-16 05:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Oneika Neils,Cheap Jerseys From China, a 20-year-old sales representative of 612 Half Mile,Wholesale World Cup Jerseys, Wismar,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Linden,NFL Jerseys From China, was remanded yesterday after the charge of possession of a narcotic for the purpose of trafficking was read to her by Magistrate Judy Latchman at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.The particulars of the charge read that on August 2 at the Guyana Post Office Corporation Headquarters in Georgetown, she had in her possession 1.1 kilograms of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking.Neils pleaded not guilty.According to Oswald Massiah, Special Prosecutor of the Customs Anti Narcotics Unit (CANU), the defendant is employed at a Call Centre in Linden. On the day in question, it is alleged that the accused who has a relationship with the driver of the vehicle that took her from Linden to the Post Office Headquarters,Wholesale Jerseys, tried to post small portions of cocaine to Canada.The prosecutor told the court that during a routine examination of the package, a CANU officer noticed that it was unusually heavy and conducted a further search where it was discovered that small amounts of cocaine were wrapped in a transparent plastic and concealed within.Massiah said that the defendant was arrested,China Jerseys, cautioned and charged with the said offence.Neils who was shaking uncontrollably when the Magistrate asked her if she wished to say anything, said, “Your Worship, I didn’t know what was in the package. I was given a box and it came with a list of things that supposed to be inside it but I did not check it.”Bail for the Lindener was refused and she is expected to appear before the Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry on September 10.CANU officers are still looking for the driver.