爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-16 10:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Fifty-seven-year-old Jasoda Salikram-Jagdeo says she lives in daily torment due to the constant noise from a fabrication shop near her home.Jagdeo,Cheap Jerseys 2018, who has been residing at Lusignan Pasture,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, East Coast Demerara said that the noise coming from the shop makes it unbearable to live in her own house.In an interview with Kaieteur News,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, she said that she has approached the owner on numerous occasions about the issue. But according to her, the businessman and his staff would make light of her complaints.“He would stand up and look at me when I talking. And then he and he staff would start laughing”, she exclaimed.Jagdeo said that the shop operates from 07.00 hrs until 18.00 hrs, or even later at times. She said that all day she is faced with the constant banging of metal.Jasoda Salikram-Jagdeo“This thing does make my whole house vibrate. You can put a glass down and watch the water vibrate in the glass”, she said.“I’m being chased away from my own home. Every afternoon when I get home from work I would go by my son who lives in the other street,China NFL Jerseys, to avoid the infuriation.”The frustrated woman added that she would stay at her son’s premises until the business closes in the evening.? She disclosed that other persons in the community have been complaining about the noise.She pointed out that she has made several reports to the Vigilance Police Station. But she is alleging that she was told that there is nothing the police can do.Since then, the mother of ten claimed that she had written a letter to H.E David Granger, venting her concerns. According to her, the letter was acknowledged which resulted in Police from the aforementioned station visiting her home a few weeks ago.Jagdeo recalled that when the police arrived,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, the annoying sounds generated by machines and other activities ceased immediately.In the meantime, Commander of “C” Division,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Marlon Chapman has confirmed that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is handling the matter. He said that Jagdeo is yet to give a statement.