爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-17 16:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An armed bandit on Monday evening stormed the home of a Corentyne businessman, carting off $2.5 million in local currency.According to information received,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the businessman, 34-year-old Akbar Ali, was with his sister and other family members at their Lot 16 G, King Street,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Belvedere, Corentyne residence when the bandit struck, sometime around 21:00hrs.Relaying the four-minute ordeal, his sister 39-year-old Shurina Ali, stated that they were outside on the verandah with overseas relatives who had paid them a visit. She said that as soon as they were about to go inside, a masked man brandishing a knife and a gun pounced.“When we about to close de door, me see one boy jump from the side grill and come up on the verandah and he seh don’t move and we start holler ‘cause he had one short gun and a knife in he hand”.The still traumatized woman added that they then ran into different rooms.“When me run inside, meh go in the front room and lock up and me hear dem tell me family dem seh don’t holler or we gonna shoot”.Shurina Ali then mentioned that after securing her relatives, the man went after her brother.Meanwhile, her brother,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Akbar Ali, said that he was in his room when he heard screams and approximately five seconds after, a masked man armed with a gun entered his room.“When he come in, he point he gun to me face and seh don’t move bring the money, so right away me open the safe and he tek out de money and go the same way he come and dah is it”,Sale NFL Jerseys, the man added.He highlighted that the police showed up about five minutes later and with the assistance of residents in the area, began searching for the bandit who escaped on foot. Ali added that only a few persons knew that he had that amount of money at his residence.“This is de first time anything like this eva happen to me and meh family. Me nah know who coulda do this cause nah nuff people know meh get money hay. Me scared now,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, cause you never know what coulda happen. Dem coulda kill we all”.The bandit also carried away one Plum cellular phone valued $26,NFL Jerseys Authentic China,000. No arrest has been made.