爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2381
用戶失蹤天數 2089
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-18 03:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Ralph Seeram“We are not say this to big-up ourselves, we are not saying this as a threat,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but we are saying this,Wholesale Jerseys China, that we hold a guarantee that if things don’t go well,Discount NFL Jerseys, David, and you and I have to file legal proceeding for a divorce; I am taking up my property with me, twelve seats and when you end up in a minority I go over to the other side and you getting the no-confidence motion all over again.”That was Moses Nagamootoo, addressing a meeting of mainly PPP supporters in Queens, New York, a few weeks before the May 11, election last month.Fast forward to last Sunday night on local Radio programme, Hard Talk,“Things are going to be dynamic as we go along, and we have to look at the dynamics of the situation. I cannot allow myself to fall into a modus of pettiness,NFL Jerseys China, where I just say, “Oh, I was promised this, and I was promised that and the other thing I didn’t get it”Two different Moses Nagamootoos, one before election, one after election.In Guyanese parlance some would say “Moses taking shame out he eye .He shame”.Well folks the Cummingsburg Accord is in serious trouble, as much as both parties are playing down the issue, there are serious “grumblings” about how it is being implemented.From the time the Accord was announced, from the time those “weddings vows” were said on Valentine’s Day this year, I said that those vows at the altar were meaningless, will not stop the Groom (Granger) from cheating. Like most marriages the vows were meaningless and to a large extent had no legal effect.I warned that the AFC will be out maneuvered by the PNC led APNU, just as the United Force was disposed of in the country’s first coalition government in the 1960s.Why was Nagamootoo forced to say, “I am not a ceremonial Prime Minister. I am a politician.”Folks a politician’s first job is to get elected, so they tell you anything, make any promise, to get there.Moses Nagamootoo’s ambition was to be President of Guyana. While he was with the PPP he stated very clearly he will never join the opposition AFC. He said they were begging him to join. After failing to get nominated as the PPP presidential candidate, he quickly turned to the AFC with the promise to be their Presidential candidate. There he swore he will never join with the PNC-led APNU (APNU supporters hate me for using that term). Remember he fought against the PNC all his political life.Enter the Valentine’s Day wedding, with these weddings vows.Moses to be Prime Minister, Moses to be responsible for chairing the Cabinet (not happening).Here was what he was promised at the altar.Responsibility for Domestic Affairs and chairing the Cabinet, Recommending Ministerial appointments and providing organizational structures of Ministries for the approval of the President, appointing Heads of Agencies and Non-Constitutional commissions, subject to the agreed and democratic mechanisms of consultation and appointment and domestic security.From the onset I pointed out that Constitutionally only the President can Chair the Cabinet. Well the President is chairing Cabinet, and what does President Granger say, well we can’t do things that are unconstitutional.Now I can excuse President Granger pleading ignorance of the constitution when the agreement was drawn up. But Moses Nagamootoo is a lawyer, so is Nigel Hughes and Khemraj Ramjattan all top leaders of AFC.Here is Nagamootoo’s excuse for being sidelined by Granger and APNU— he was not part of the negotiations, and the negotiators were just trying to make him look good.Moses is a lawyer and a politician. One of the main skills politicians and lawyers must possess is negotiating skill. If I have to go by his pronouncements he must be a poor lawyer but I, must say he is a good politician; he got what he always wanted.The Prime Minister says he is not a ceremonial Prime Minister, so I will pose this question, who has more power? Moses Nagamootoo or Joe Harmon? Who has the President’s ear? Nagamootoo or Joe Harmon, I leave it for you readers to decide,Cheap Jerseys China, you know the answer.So according to the Prime Minister a bi-partisan team is reviewing the Accord to see implementation of the agreement. The Chairing of the Cabinet, according Nagamootoo “is not a contentious one”.AFC Chairman Nigel Hughes will lead the AFC team while Joe Harmon will lead APNU’s team. There will be two arbitrators.So if things don’t go well with the review for AFC,Wholesale Jerseys, will Moses go through with his divorce threat? Can he really walk? He has flip flopped before on his statements. I doubt he will walk. Ralph Seeram can be rea