爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-18 10:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Bank of Nova Scotia Bank employee was stabbed and robbed while travelling home in a Route 47 minibus on Friday afternoon. Police are yet to apprehend the perpetrators.The man who was identified as 21-year-old Raul Ledra was forced to disembark the minibus after being injured. He then contacted a relative who transported him to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.According to reports,Wholesale China Jerseys, after Ledra left work, he joined a route 47 minibus BKK 1364.? He noticed a man in the seat in front of him waving a pair of scissors. The man was turning around and looking at someone in the back seat and showing signs while communicating with another male passenger.It was disclosed that one of the passengers also was whispering with a man in the back seat. At Sussex and Albouys Streets,NFL Jerseys China, Ledra was attacked by the man in the front seat who demanded the Blackberry cellular phone he was using. The attacker was joined in the attack by three other men in the bus,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, one of whom hit the bank employee in his head.The driver of the bus, which was filled with passengers, then stopped the vehicle upon seeing the commotion,Jerseys From China, and the men ran out and escaped.“The guy in the front seat tried to stab me in my neck,Cheap Jerseys From China, but he didn’t get through. He then stabbed me in my temple after he take away my phone,Cheap China Jerseys,” Ledra told this publication at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.He added that the bus conductor and driver just drove off the bus without offering any assistance.Other passengers were also reluctant to intervene in the robbery even after he was injured.Ledra gave a statement to the police at the hospital.