爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2092
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-19 23:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The parents of Satesh Gobin,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 19, of 5 Seaview,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Anna Catherina,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, West Coat Demerara,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, who is in the High Dependency Unit (HDU) at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) are appealing to the public for assistance.Their son has to receive dialysis because both of his kidneys are not functioning.According to his mother,Wholesale Jerseys From China, Shureen Regbeer,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, her son is in a critical condition and various parts of his body are swollen.She said since last month Satesh “burst a wisdom (tooth) and his face started to puff.We say the teeth causing it and he later tell me he start to get fever and see blur. I think the teeth de causing that and days after he started to holler out for pain.”The mother explained that her son was taken to the West Demerara Hospital where she was told that because of hypertension her son’s vision was affected. He was later transferred later to GPHC.She further said that Satesh was diagnosed on Monday with kidney failure. She is asking for any contributions to assist with the payment of dialysis.The mother said that she is willing to donate one of her kidney to her son and the father is also willing.“They say he have to do a dialysis as early as possible and I love my son and want him to live,” she said in tears.