爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2379
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-20 21:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A number of telephone subscribers on the Essequibo Coast have complained that the new landline system installed by the Guyana Telephone & Telegraph Company (GT&T) is not working, and that the company is ignoring their complaints.One consumer, Compton Haynes of Henrietta Village, told Kaieteur News that since his telephone was installed late last year, it worked for a few weeks.“I made numerous visits to G.T &T to inform them of my plight. They promised to send a technician to rectify the problem, but up to now,China Jersyes Cheap, no one has come,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” Haynes said.His statement was echoed by other subscribers, including Lionel Smith of La Belle Alliance, who said that after waiting for one year to have his line installed, his phone has never worked.“I paid them in full but had to wait for over twelve months for them to install the line. Now that they have done so,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the phone has never worked,” Smith told this newspaper.“We cannot wait any longer,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, we have to protest this injustice now,” one subscriber said.Several months ago, outraged subscribers had picketed the GT&T installation at Anna Regina to protest the delay in installing their phones.‘We may have to do it again,” one man said.GT&T Personnel Officer Oscar Clarke said that some of the most compounding issues that face customers on the Essequibo Coast result from the fixed wireless access system that has now become obsolete.Mr. Clarke said that technicians from Georgetown are now on the coast working to rectify the problems.He, however, acknowledged having problems in certain areas,NFL Jerseys Outlet, namely Hampton Court, Devonshire Castle, Dartmouth,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, La Belle Alliance, Airy Hall and Riverstown.