爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-22 11:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The E.A.Health and Wellness Centre in Linden, has gone one step further to execute its mandate to provide quality health care and other services of high standards? to the town and even further afield.As of today, residents in the mining town and environs will be afforded the opportunity to access ultra sound screening free of cost at the facility for the next? two weeks,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, thanks to the initiative of proprietor Dr Joseph Haynes.Dr Haynes and the ultra sound machineDr Haynes said that he was? ‘moved’ to acquire the? ultrasound screening? machine after? observing? for some time the hardships that Lindeners? have had to endure in order to? access? such services in Georgetown.‘When I saw the gap here, I thought I could make an interesting contribution. Linden,China Jerseys, for some reason, has been? left alone, and people who reside here have to travel, sometimes for hours, and have to give up sometimes a day or more just to get a service that can be provided right here? in a couple of hours.I wanted to bridge that gap– stop that bleeding from families you know and employers, as it could be hard sometimes, because it might be a small business, and then an employee has to be gone for an entire day, just to have an ultra sound.”Dr Haynes also said that he intends to shortly host health programmes at the centre,Cheap Jerseys China, so persons can go in and air their health issues and have their concerns addressed.He added that for a very long time Lindeners have been clamouring for a live television health programme, similar to the one aired in Georgetown. However, the cost here is prohibitive.The EA Health and Wellness Centre has become a light house in this community providing services and goods of the highest standards.And apart from redefining the ‘face’ of the Cooperative Crescent and the Riverfront, this facility is geared towards redefining people’s concept of health, and thereby helping them to live healthier lives through exercise and proper nutrition.The facility incorporates a modern gym complete with sauna massage and spa facilities and health food bar.An advocate for prevention, or how not to get sick, Haynes a doctor of Naturopathic Sciences since 1992, said that it is his love for people and Linden that inspired him to establish the facility here.The EA Health and Wellness centre is the first of its kind within the Linden community, and Region Ten.Services offered at the facility include a conference and recreation centre,Wholesale Jerseys, where wedding receptions and other formal activities can be held,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the Eureka Laboratory, Health clinic and body management, colon and physical therapy,Cheap Jerseys From China, Jacuzzi and sauna rental and the healthy foods cafeteria.