爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 2145
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-26 20:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
You need a sense of humour to work in a nursing home … that’s for sure! You does put up wid nuff things when de day come. And you need a straitjacket to keep you hand off Brassington and Jagdeo!!!De other day dem boys hear that Jagdeo lef he mansion fuh go and live in a nursing home because he shame. De week before he tell de nation that he living like how Cheddi use to live. Of course after he seh suh he had to run to a nursing home. De whole nation jump down he throat.While in de nursing home one day he look very sad and depressed. Nurse Shadick, called Bibi,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, asked him if there was anything wrong.‘Yes, Nurse Shadick’, said Jagdeo. ‘My Private Part died today,NFL Jerseys Cheap, and I am very sad.’Knowing that her patients were a little forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry, Mr. Jagdeo. Please accept my condolences.’The following day, Mr. Jagdeo was walking down the hall with his Private Part hanging out of his pyjamas. He met Nurse Shadick, called Bibi.‘Mr. Jagdeo’, she said, ‘you shouldn’t be walking down the hall like that. Please put your Private Part back inside your pyjamas.’‘But,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China, Nurse Shadick, called Bibi,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, I can’t’,China Jerseys Cheap, replied Mr. Jagdeo. ‘I told you yesterday that my Private Part died.’‘Yes’, said Nurse Shadick, called Bibi,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, ‘you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pyjamas?’‘Well,’ he replied, ‘today is the viewing.’Nurse Shadick called Bibi, smile. Then she said, “Jagdeo? this is de tenth viewing you got fuh de same thing. Since you was a junior Minister you always seh how you private part dead.Talk half and pray fuh de dead.