爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-28 10:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Mere minutes? before 73-year-old Kenrick Boyce was due to arrive at his Onderneeming? home, the retired Government Electrical Inspector? was killed instantly after he was struck down on the Onderneeming Public Road.Boyce had? attended a meeting at the Neighbourhood Democratic Council? (NDC) office at Suddie.Abiola Boyce, the daugther-in-law of the deceased, said that she was at home the entire morning,Cheap Jerseys, when she overheard a truck driver mentioning something about her father-in-law.The shaken woman said that after she heard the driver mention Boyce’s name, from where she and the now dead Boycle lived, she noticed some papers flying.“I saw papers flying on the road and I know my father-in-law left with his book.”The young woman explained that her worst fears were later confirmed after she learnt that her father-in-law was involved in an accident on the Onderneeming Public Road.She recalled last seeing him at around eight o’clock on Tuesday morning. She said her father-in-law,Cheap Jerseys From China, had earlier left to attend to his farm before he returned to his Onderneeming home, and then left to attend a meeting at the Suddie NDC office.Boyce said that her father-in-law was on his bicycle heading south when he was hit by a car which was heading in the opposite direction. Boyce died on the spot. He sustained severe injuries to his head,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, hand,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, feet and back.His mangled bicycle was thrown into a nearby trench by the impact.The driver,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, a former Neighbourhood police officer , of Maria’s Delight, on the Essequibo Coast,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, abandoned his vehicle not too far from the scene. He has since been apprehended.