爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 2101
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-28 17:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I’m sorry,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but your baby didn’t make it”, were the tragic words that dashed the hopes of a young mother, who was robbed of the opportunity of even briefly cradling her child in her arms.Bravely battling her emotions, 21-year-old Koyola Bartholomew, of Silver City Linden, still recalls her tragic loss.The date was Sunday, June 29. “My water bag broke at 7:30 that morning. I called a nurse, who took me into a room and examined me; my baby’s heartbeat was 14.6 regular beats per minute. I was then advised to take a bath; this I did and returned to my bed,” Bartholomew related.The young woman reported that her contractions soon started, along with back pains, which grew even more intense as the day progressed.At around 2:30 pm,NFL Jerseys China, a nurse gave her two injections instead of one,Cheap Jerseys Store, as was prescribed by the doctor, saying, “A giving you these two injections because you disturbing the ward. It gon help you sleep and relax, and save you when you reach 5cm (dilated).”Bartholomew said she became drowsy and helpless after the injections were administered, but was, nonetheless, conscious of the nagging pain.She said that she later found herself in the preparatory room, but didn’t know how she got there.When checked at about 5:30pm, she was 7cm dilated. All the while, Bartholomew said, she was in agony and hollering.A later check revealed that she was fully dilated (10cm), but the nurse only said, “She fully dilated,” and went back to talking with a colleague, actually gossiping about another colleague who was absent.After feeling the baby’s head “bearing down”, Bartholomew said, she told the nurse, who advised her to lie on her side, as she was not yet ready, and continued gossiping.“Imagine, I was fully dilated and she knew it, but yet was telling me I wasn’t ready,Cheap NFL Jerseys, because the conversation with her friend was so sweet!”The young woman said she was taken into the delivery room half an hour later, where her real ordeal began.“I started pushing 8:20 pm; the baby head popped out five minutes to eleven. All the while I had been watching the clock.“Imagine, that baby remained stuck in me for 25 minutes; while one of the nurses pulled him by the head, her colleague pressed my belly”.Bartholomew said that her baby soon stopped moving, whereupon one of the nurses, shouted, “Jesus!! Jesus!!” and ran to call the Sister, who came in less than ten seconds.The Sister reportedly inserted her hand in Bartholomew and adjusted the baby, who was subsequently ejected with one push.But by then it was clearly too late, as immediately after cutting the umbilical cord, the baby’s head turned a bluish tinge. The Sister, however, took him away, saying she was going to call a doctor, according to Bartholomew.The mother said that,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, after about ten minutes had elapsed, one of the nurses returned and told her the baby had died.“I cried to break my heart, while my husband held me as he trembled uncontrollably, as he had stood there and watched throughout my terrible ordeal,” Bartholomew reported, as she fought back the tears.Bartholomew claimed that, as if that were not enough, she was subjected to even more trauma the following day, as no one assisted in taking her to the bathroom, even though she was in terrible pain.Her reputed husband, Clairmonte Taitt, who opted to take his wife to the bathroom, was admonished by a nurse for overstaying his time,Jerseys Cheap NFL, according to the couple.“They told me I had overstayed my time, but actually I had only done so because I was doing their job, which they were neglecting to do,” Taitt acknowledged.The distraught father sadly mused, “I really wanted a son; I had so many plans for him. I even imagined what he could have become, and now he is gone, all because of a few nurses who neglect to properly do the job they are being paid to do.“Can you imagine, I come into this house and it feels empty? It’s like a part of me is gone, for even though he was in the womb, it was as if he was already here. We could feel his presence.Taitt is advocating the screening of potential health care givers to determine their suitability for the profession, which he claims should only attract persons who love the job and genuinely care for people.