爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-28 18:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police on West Coast Demerara have launched an investigation into what they suspect to be a deliberate attempt by persons or person to destroy a fishing vessel. The boat owner,Cheap Jerseys Online, Tardevnauth Ramana,China Jerseys Cheap, said that some time around 01:00 hours yesterday he received a telephone call from someone working at the Vergenoegen seawall.?The burnt out boat after the fire was extinguished.?“It got plenty boat at the seawall so it got a watchman and he call me and tell me that me boat on fire.”Ramana,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, who lives at Tuschen,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, East Bank Essequibo, said that he immediately rushed down to Vergenoegen where he saw men trying to out the fire on his boat. The man said that while he and other family members were getting ready to go to Vergenoegen someone called their phone again.This time the man said that his daughter answered the phone and the person said,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, “We done with you father we gon deal with you next”.The man said that he has been receiving threats from a relative but nothing serious ever materialised. According to Ramana,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, there were millions of dollars worth in fishing nets onboard the vessel at the time of the incident as well as empty gasoline bottles.Some of the nets have been destroyed and only one gasoline bottle was found partly burnt. Most of the interior of the vessel was badly damaged. Ramana said that the act had to be deliberate since the boat was moored way out into deep water and there was no flammable substance onboard.“Somebody had to get another boat and go to me boat and set the fire. It had other boats not far from me boat; why only me own the person set?”Ramana said that this incident is now a major setback for his family since he is the sole breadwinner of his home.The man estimates his losses in the vicinity of $2.5 M. The matter is currently being investigated.