爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2392
用戶失蹤天數 2100
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-30 09:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Security guard,Cheap Jerseys, Wenrick Blair, appeared yesterday before acting Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court to answer to the charge of unlawful and malicious wounding causing actual bodily harm.Blair who was unrepresented was not require to plead. According to police prosecutor,nfl jerseys china, Corporal Venetta Pindar,NFL Jerseys Outlet, on March 5, last, the accused maliciously wounded Jaipaul Suragepaul who had to be hospitalised.Pindar explained to the court that on the day in question, the plaintiff was walking along the Houston Public Road,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, East Bank Demerara,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, when Blair approached him and pulled out a cutlass and started to chop the plaintiff about his body, amputating Suragepaul’s right wrist and ring finger. Blair’s victim also sustained chops to his head.Suragepaul was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) where he is currently a patient receiving medical treatment. Reports were that doctors were able to reattach his severed hand.Based on police reports, the accused and the plaintiff were both work as security guards at the same company and prior to the incident they were friends.When questioned by the Magistrate about his address, the accused in a loud tone said, “My worship, right now I ain’t live nowhere. Since de story dem put me out off de place I used to live.”Magistrate Beharry adjourned the next hearing for March 17 and refused bail.And Royston George, 27, made his first court appearance before the said Magistrate charged with the offence of simple larceny.? He pleaded not guilty.Sergeant Lionel Harvey,cheap jerseys from china, who prosecuted in the matter, told the court that on March 4, at Pegasus Hotel car park, Georgetown, the accused stole a quantity of articles from Reeaz Khan’s vehicle of Reeaz Khan Trading.According to the prosecutor, the plaintiff secured his car and went into the hotel to conduct business. It was upon his return that he realised his vehicle was broken into. The occurrence was immediately reported to the hotel security.Footage of the close circuit cameras (CCTV) which were fixed to view the hotel’s parking lot was reviewed and led to the accused being arrested. Harvey said that the accused is a well known felon to law enforcement ranks.George gave his address to the court as 25 Front Road Grove/Diamond, East Bank Demerara. Attorney at-law Mark Waldron who represented the accused said in his bail application that his client who is a father of one had no antecedents.It was that reason that bail was allowed in the sum of $250,000. The next hearing is set for March 11.