爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2392
用戶失蹤天數 2100
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-1 15:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Even as the police were sweeping through villages on the East Coast of Demerara for a serial rapist/robber,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the suspect struck twice on Sunday night. In one case he narrowly escaped capture when the police responded promptly to a report in Section ‘C’ Enterprise.But despite the narrow escape the suspect,Cheap Jerseys China, who is known to the police, attacked two women on President’s College Road, Golden Grove some three miles away.According to the police, in the first incident on Sunday night a female resident of Section ‘C’ Enterprise was on her way home when she was confronted by the suspect who was armed with what appeared to be a rifle.However, members of the recently resuscitated area Community Policing Group were in the vicinity and contacted the police patrol which responded promptly.According to the woman, upon seeing the police the man said: “Oh, shucks”, and hid in a drain.The woman said that the man managed to crawl several yards in the drain before getting up and running away.By the time police were informed, the man had already fled into the dark. He did not get to rob or harm the woman.Two hours later Claire Richmond,NBA Jerseys China, a housewife from Golden Grove, was heading home with her niece when they too were confronted by a man who fitted the description given by the previous victim.“We going towards the ‘line’ and we see this man sit down on a bridge. He wait until we pass and then get up and come towards we,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Richmond said. She told this newspaper that she became suspicious but,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, seeing the gun slung across the man’s shoulder, she was afraid to run.“He come up and say: ‘Don’t move, don’t mek noise’. He ask me for my cell phone and I gave it to him. I took off my ring and gave it to him. Then he tell me pass me bag and I gave it to him,” Richmond said.She added that so terrified was her niece that she even offered the man her earrings “which was not even gold”.According to Richmond, the man was clad in dark clothing and his face was partly covered with a toque.Police have established a special unit to capture the suspect,NFL Jerseys China, who they are convinced is responsible for sexual attacks on a number of women in the area between Melanie Damishana and Nabaclis. Last Friday night the police combed several villages, arresting many people including an accused in the Rose Hall bank robbery.However the detainees were released yesterday without charges.Police Commissioner Henry Greene had told this newspaper that there is still more work to be done to rid East Coast Demerara of the menace. The police are confident that it will not be too long before the suspect is apprehended.The police said that they have photographs of the suspect who had previously been in custody.However, according to a senior official, there are still a number of conditions that have to be met before they can release the image.