爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2104
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-2 18:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“Ya worship I is de dance king of this country and de police come and caught me smoking weed”, were the words of Devon Archibald,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, called “Passa Passa”, 26, of Miami Street,Cheap Jerseys From China, Mahdia.It was alleged that on November 30,China Jerseys, on the Essequibo Coast, police caught Archibald smoking cannabis. He pleaded guilty.He told the court that he was the dance king of Guyana and on the day in question he was entertaining some people. Archibald further told the court, “I de smoking a li’l joint and de police caught and lock me up”.Upon hearing that he could face imprisonment,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, the accused quickly asked the presiding magistrate for leniency. The man said, “You Worship, ya can’t see with me offering to show the magistrate dance moves which made me the coveted ‘king of the dance hall’?”The presiding magistrate gave the accused permission, who upon showing his dance moves,Cheap China Jerseys, caused the entire court to erupt into laughter.He was placed on $50,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic,000 bail and the matter was transferred to Mahdia Magistrate’s Court for January 21.