爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2104
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-3 01:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Fmr. AG insists his Facebook claims trueThe Management of Cheddi Jagan International Airport Corporation (CJIA) has refuted what it described in its entirety the “outrageous” statement that was published by the former Attorney General, Anil Nandlall,CJIA has denied ordering taxi drivers to wear green shirts, the color of APNU but former AG Anil Nandlall is sticking by his story.on his Facebook page of May 3,Cheap Jerseys From China, 2016.“On his page, Mr. Nandall alleged that some taxi drivers informed him that effective next week they are required to wear green shirts,” CJIA said in a statement.:”What is appalling is that Mr. Nandlall fell victim to hearsay without seeking to verify the report with the appropriate authority.”The airport management said that it is indeed considering new shirts for the taxi drivers and several colours are being considered including red,Cheap Jerseys, green, grey,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, white and even retaining the existing cream they wear at present. It is apt to note, that no final decision has been taken since we are still engaging the taxi drivers on a preferred colour.”The statement said that it is disappointing that the “learned Anil Nandlall: would seek to sow the seeds of discord between airport management and its taxi drivers by rushing to sensationalise a matter that is clearly a non-issue.On Tuesday, Nandlall wrote that he met with a few taxi drivers today who are attached to the airport.He said that they complained “bitterly” to him that they have been instructed by the person in authority at the CJIA that as from next week, they must wear green shirt-jacks to work.The former Attorney General believed that the directive must have come from the highest rung of the political ladder.“This imposed politicization of a people in today’s modern world is not only foolish but it is a violation of their rights and freedoms. It is a vestige of a horrendous period our country’s history when our people’s franchise and freedoms were stolen by some who are dead but are now being resurrected as national heroes and others still alive, who are being conferred with National Awards.”Following CJIA’s statement on Wednesday, Nandlall wrote again on his Facebook page.He believed that the airport is now backpedaling because of public pressure.“The taxi drivers complained not only to me but separately and a week ago to my Parliamentary colleague,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, Dharamkumar Seeraj,Cheap NFL Jerseys, as well. The taxi drivers informed me that they were directed to a particular tailor who has in stock,Jerseys Cheap NFL, the chosen cloth in the particular shade of the green which was deemed appropriate.“I refuse to believe that these taxi drivers have such fertile imagination. I am more persuaded to view that the denial is damage control after the expression of public outrage at the political imposition of a party color for the uniform of the taxi drivers.”