爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2104
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-3 19:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…’she sent people to kill me’A man accused of viciously attacking his wife as she walked to work,Wholesale Jerseys Store, was remanded when he appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson yesterday.Phillip Smith, 54, of 1744 Diamond Housing Scheme, East Bank Demerara, is accused of unlawfully and feloniously wounding his reputed wife,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Roxanne Goodman, with intent to maim, disfigure or cause grievous bodily harm on March 5. He was not required to plead since the offence was indictable.When asked by the magistrate if he had anything to say the man said that his reputed wife had sent someone at his home to kill him.According to Smith,Cheap NFL Jerseys, his wife would usually send his daughter to steal things from his house. The man said that one day before the incident he saw his wife and daughter on the bus park.Smith said that his daughter had a bag in her hand and he wanted to see what was inside but his wife prevented him,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and it angered him.The man said that later that night he was home and he heard several voices outside saying that his wife had sent them to kill him.According to the defendant the next morning, he went to his wife’s work place and attacked her.“I tell she that she sending people to kill me and I just started to chop her because she aggravates me,Wholesale China Jerseys,” Smith told the magistrate.Police Prosecutor Stephen Telford, objected to bail on the seriousness of the offense.Bail was refused and the accused is expected to make another court appearance on April 7.Smith was arrested on Tuesday afternoon by the police in the vicinity of the Providence Police Station. His wife,cheap jerseys, Roxanne Goodman, who was discharged from the hospital, told this newspaper that she is still suffering from severe headaches.“I now feel better because I know the police have him” the woman said. She now hopes that justice would be served. Smith allegedly attacked Goodman on Friday morning as she walked to work some 14 months after the couple separated.