爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2104
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-5 12:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
When a fire destroyed three homes at Mc Doom,NBA Jerseys China, East Bank Demerara last Friday, Jermaine Josiah, one of the victims, faced added trouble when he was allegedly attacked by two residents who believed he started the blaze.Josiah related to Kaieteur News, his version of events leading up to the fire and his subsequent thrashing, allegedly by an off duty policeman and the rank’s cousin.Josiah said that he retired to bed around 21:30 hrs on Thursday. Around 1:30 hrs the follow day,Authentic Jerseys From China, “My nose began to burn,” and the room appeared to be unusually hot.Josiah said when he opened his eyes, the room was filled with smoke, and he observed that smoke was coming up from the apartment downstairs.“When I got to my landing,Cheap Jerseys, me whole bedroom I was sleeping in fell into the downstairs apartment,” recalled Josiah, who said he jumped from his upper flat stairway to safety.Once on the ground, the man said he then went to an outdoor tap and filled a basin with water.“When I get de basin with de water and I push open de downstairs door, the fire and heat was too much. So I just drop the basin. I couldn’t do nothing; the whole downstairs in fire.”Josiah said he left the yard and was standing at the fence with his hands on his head, in a “stupidy” state.It was at this point he said, that a police rank ran out of his house, broke a pipe and started to ‘spray’ the burning building. Josiah reportedly told the rank not to waste time spraying his (Josiah’s) house as it was already engulfed in flames.Rather,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, he suggested to the cop that he should douse his own house in a bid to prevent the flames from spreading.Josiah said the policeman called him, and he assumed that the rank wanted help, so he went to him.Instead, Josiah alleged that the policeman began to assault him. And a cousin of the rank joined in.Josiah said a police patrol arrived and subdued the rank. The policemen then questioned him in relation to what happened.The injured man said that he was then taken to Ruimveldt Police Station and placed in handcuffs. He said he was then told he would have to wait on ranks from the Criminal Investigation Department,MLB Jerseys From China, as they would be looking into the matter.Around 12:00hrs the ranks from Ruimveldt’s CID branch took Josiah’s statement. He claimed he was not allowed to seek medical attention and forced to sit in his blood-stained clothes while he waited for the CID ranks.But Josiah said after giving the statement, he was still detained at the Ruimveldt Police Station. He added that his relatives came to the station to enquire why police had detained him, rather than the rank who had assaulted him.These questions got no response from ranks on duty at the time,China Jerseys Cheap, the injured man related. However, Kaieteur News was told that the policeman who allegedly assaulted Josiah claimed that Josiah had caused his home to go up in flames.Josiah said his relatives then left to purchase him a meal and upon their return, a sergeant at Ruimveldt Station gave them a Police Medical Form and told them to take him to the hospital. This was some 12 hours after he was taken into custody.Josiah said he is at a loss to say why he was detained for such a long period. He added it would seem that the ranks at Ruimveldt Police Station were not being impartial, as the complaint was against a fellow colleague.