爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-8 15:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Lloyd Jackson,China Jerseys Cheap, 80, of Goed Fortuin Squatting Area, West Bank Demerara, is alleging that the police at La Grange Police Station are reluctant to find the man who disfigured his 28 year-old daughter’s face last Sunday.According to Jackson, his daughter Tiffney Jackson was attacked by the father of her child, Sheldon Braithwaite,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, causing her to suffer grievous bodily harm.Jackson,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, who witnessed the ordeal,Wholesale China Jerseys, said that an argument ensued between his only daughter and Braithwaite, who was a visitor to the home.Minutes later, he heard her screams in the house. “He (Sheldon) had his thumb to her throat and a beer-filled bottle in his hands. He slammed it into her face,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, then he drew something from his waist to attack me and I chuck him away, out the house.”Adding that his daughter bled profusely,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Jackson said, “I thought she would have died.” She was taken to West Demerara Regional Hospital where she received several stitches, and was later transferred to Diamond Diagnostic Centre on Thursday before being referred to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation since her left eye was damaged. She has since lost the sight in that eye.“I showed the police where he lives in Goed Fortuin Housing Scheme. Statements were taken but nothing is happening.”The irate father explained that he always noticed that Sheldon was not of good character and warned his daughter about furthering a relationship with him. However, his advice was not taken and the results were severe.Jackson said that he has learnt from sources that there is a possibility that Sheldon has travelled to the interior to escape charges.Jackson further said that he is calling on the relevant authorities to investigate the matter and bring the perpetrator to justice.His daughter, who attends Critchlow Labour College, was to enroll into the University of Guyana this semester to further her studies.