爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-10 09:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“Your worship, I am begging you for another chance. Please,Cheap Jerseys Store, I am so sorry. I am begging you for bail. I am suffering from high blood pressure and I am asking for bail so that I can seek medical attention.”This was the plea from 46-year-old Allan Scott when he appeared before Magistrate Sueanna Lovell yesterday at the Georgetown Magistrates’ court to answer to the charge of possession of narcotics for the purpose of trafficking.The charge states that on May 8,China Jerseys Free Shipping, the carpenter who lives at 105 Second Street, Craig,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, had in his possession for the purpose of trafficking, 56 grams of cannabis and a separate parcel of 8 grams of cannabis.To both charges,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the defendant pleaded not guilty.Though the facts of the case were not read in open court,Cheap Jerseys Online, Magistrate Lovell explained to the defendant that in this particular case, bail would not be given unless the court is provided with special reasons.It was at that point, Alan Scott begged the court for mercy. To this, Magistrate Lovell said “While I sympathize with you,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, those are not special reasons. My hands are tied and you are hereby remanded to prison.”Scott is expected to appear before the court on May 16 for the beginning of his trial.