爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-10 13:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– but residents still fear ‘dark’ holidaysAfter weeks of continued power outages,NFL Jerseys China, residents of the West Coast of Demerara have reported that the incidences of blackouts have lessened significantly over the last few days.While this has heartened them, many have said that they are still preparing for the possibility of power outages over the holidays.“I mekkin’ sure I buy me candles, and de lamp gah fuh gah kero inside it,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018,” said a woman, as she outlined a list of the things on her holiday shopping list.Over the past few weeks,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, the residents have been reporting a number of power outages,Wholesale Jerseys, despite the fact that the Guyana Power and Light (GPL) Company had previously said that there would be adequate power for the holiday season.To help cope with the increased demand for electricity that usually accompanies the holidays, GPL brought in some additional generators earlier this month,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, for which it is paying a monthly rental of US$165,Cheap Jerseys Store, 000.