爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2379
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-10 23:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 12-year-old girl has gone missing for over 11 days now and her family believes that the police stationed at the Diamond Police Station are not making enough effort to locate the child.Sonia Joseph, of Diamond,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, East Bank Demerara left her home two Wednesdays ago to attend school but never returned. The family believes that she was kidnapped.12-year-old Sonia JosephAccording to her stepmother, Patricia Abrams,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, her daughter came home from school on October 29,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, last, and told her that a man in her village had said that he could take her out, would purchase clothes and give her whatever she asked for if she agreed to go with him.“She was scared to go to school so I didn’t send her the Tuesday. I sent her the Wednesday and that was when she never returned,” Abrams said.After the child’s disappearance, persons at the school spoke about seeing her leaving in a black car. The driver was identified and it was the same person who allegedly questioned the teen. This information was given to the ranks at the Diamond Station but nothing was done until the family decided to apprehend the suspect.With the help of a friend,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the child’s father,Cheap Jerseys From China, Gavin Cornelius went by the suspect’s home and they were surprised to see that the suspect was trembling when he saw them. “We take him to the station and up to now, the police are not doing anything. We know that he has something to do with this because school children see the girl coming out of his car,” the father said.“My daughter use to live in North West; she don’t know this place. Is only September she came here and we registered her to the Diamond Primary School,China Jerseys Wholesale,” Cornelius said.The family is pleading with the public to call 676-4515 or the nearest police station if they happen to see the child anywhere.