爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-11 12:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Almost four days after 34-year-old Kingsley Williams called ‘Ado’ of Parika,Wholesale Jerseys China, East Bank Essequibo, went missing in the Mazaruni River, following a boat mishap,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, his relatives are still clinging to hope.The man’s mother, Paulette Williams,cheap jerseys, told this publication yesterday that several searches in the river and locations around the Bartica area have come up empty-handed.The woman disclosed that up to yesterday another team had gone back in to the location to continue the search for her son. Williams said she still believes that he is alive since the police have not yet found his body.“Until I see his body or see him alive again, then I will make a conclusion, but for now,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I believe that he is alive.”Police were on Friday, last,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, scouring the Mazaruni River for Williams, who is believed to have drowned, after a boat transporting fuel sank in rough waters, around 14:00 hrs that same day.Reports stated that the vessel, which was laden with fuel, was heading for an interior location when the crew encountered rough waters. A source said that the vessel eventually overturned.The crew from a passing vessel rescued three of the men,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but failed to locate Williams.