爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-11 13:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
NEW AMSTERDAM,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, BERBICE – Twenty-year old Mark Liaping of 40 Stanleytown, New Amsterdam, succumbed at the Georgetown Public Hospital yesterday just hours after being crushed by a low bed vehicle.The incident took place at his Springlands work site on Monday morning. The man’s stepfather, Neil Fredericks,Cheap Jerseys China, acknowledged that it was an accident but still believes that it could have been avoided had the driver of the vehicle been more cautious.Dead: Mark Liaping“I know it was an accident but the low bed operator could have avoided it. Anyway the matter is in the hands of the police; the driver is in custody.”According Mr. Fredericks,China Jerseys Free Shipping, the man left their home about 06:30 hours on Monday for work. A few hours later, while on the job,Jerseys From China, he was tending to a bulldozer in the compound when tragedy struck.“A low bed with piles of lumber was about to pass. It pass, took a turn and the back squeezed him into the bulldozer. He was rushed to the Skeldon Hospital and later about 5:30 in the afternoon transferred to the New Amsterdam Hospital. About 9 o’clock the night he was transferred to the Georgetown Hospital.He was talking, he was saying,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, move me foot, I want some water and things like that when I saw him. To the extent of the injury I realized he couldn’t make it.”His mother and aunt accompanied him to Georgetown. About 02:00 hours,Cheap NHL Jerseys, the family got the news that he had passed away. “I know he went to the (operating) theatre but I can’t say if he died in the theatre or what.”The 20-year old labourer commuted from New Amsterdam to Springlands on a daily basis. It was Mr. Liaping who got the job for his stepson about six months ago. “Is at the site to set up the water treatment plant. We do everything together.”The man said that the two of them shared a close relationship. “He live with me since he small. He was nice, hardworking, willing – no problem at all.”His mother and 18-year old twin brothers also survive Mark Liaping. Funeral arrangements are still being made since the family is awaiting the arrival of some overseas-based relatives.