爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-11 16:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Hansraj Ori, the US-based Guyanese who was shot during the Easter Monday disturbances at Windsor Forest, is considering legal action against the Guyana Police Force.The 60-year-old Justice of the Peace was discharged from the Woodlands Hospital yesterday afternoon. He is still to undergo surgery to remove a pellet from his neck. Doctors at the Balwant Singh Hospital had removed two pellets from Ori’s abdomen.Ori,Wholesale China Jerseys, who resides at Richmond Hill, New York and Windsor Forest, said that while he is considering legal action,China NFL Jerseys, he is still to discuss the matter with an attorney.The man told Kaieteur News that he was an innocent bystander and at no time had he participated in the Easter Monday protests.He said that several relatives had come in from overseas and were cooking at the seawalls last Monday.A sister-in-law confirmed on Tuesday that the trouble had started after the owner of a music set had continued to play his music although the police had ordered him to stop.She said that Mr. Ori left the scene for awhile after hearing gunshots by the main road. He was rejoining the relatives at the seawalls when he was shot.Mr. Ori said that he was heading back to the seawalls when he observed a trailer in the street near the Windsor Forest ‘big bridge’.“The next thing I know, a jeep came and the commander and six black clothes came and start to fire bullets and I get shot.” Ori said that he told persons nearby that he had been shot and they placed him in a vehicle.“The boys put me in a car and they pull the chap (driver) and me out and say ‘Lef he leh he bleed deh.’However,Wholesale Jerseys, a nephew, who had a vehicle, managed to evade the police and take Ori to Balwant Singh Hospital.“I have never been shot before. I have never been admitted to a hospital before. The pain is bad.”Mr. Ori said that he has been set back financially by the surgery,Jerseys NFL Cheap, which cost over $300,000.According to him, he had been asked to lodge a further $300,000 at the Balwant Singh Hospital.Some residents accused the ranks of beating and firing indiscriminately at peaceful participants who were on the seawall.But police have alleged that some revelers turned violent after the police ordered a music set to be turned off.A police statement said that the mob burned tyres and blocked a roadway.According to the statement,Jerseys NFL Cheap, persons on the seawall began to throw stones, bottles and other missiles at the ranks and rushed them and attempted to take away their firearms.Three of the ranks were injured, and the police responded by discharging a round from a shotgun at the crowd which caused them to disperse. Several persons were taken into custody.According to the statement, two cars and a minibus were damaged.All of the arrested persons have been released on bail,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, and Kaieteur News understands that some of them are to be charged next week.