爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 2102
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-11 20:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Some people get rich because dem wuk hard and some of dem get rich because dem rob people without a gun. Guyana got nuff people who get rich because dem cut deals and tek money that should go to de people. Some of dem get suh rich that dem can buy anything dem want. De only thing is that when dem get rich dem get selfish.Ashni lef to go to he wife grandmother house wheh he wife was visiting. He did not know de place suh he call de old lady fuh ask fuh direction. “You come to the front door of the apartment. I am in apartment 301. There is a big panel at the front door. With your elbow,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, push button 301. I will buzz you in. Come inside.“The elevator is on the right. Get in, and with your elbow,NFL Jerseys China, push 3. When you get out, I’m on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell.”Ashni only got money sense and he cheap. Imagine money that Bharrat and Luncheon tell he fuh pay Uncle Adam he still holding on to it like if is he own. That is why he tell de old lady, “Grandma, that sounds easy, but, why I got to press all dem button wid me elbow?”“What! You coming empty handed?”But is de lawyers who got to tek de cake. Anil is one of dem. He and Eddie Boyah is friend. That is when Eddie, who got something to do wid de drug rehab centre, realize that he never get a contribution from Anil. So he visit Anil in his lavish office.“Our research shows that even though your annual income is over $48 million, you don’t give a penny to charity. Wouldn’t you like to give something back to your community through the drug centre?”Anil think for a ?minute and seh, ‘First, did your research show you that somebody close to me dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that she can’t even try to pay?”Embarrassed,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Eddie mumbles, “Uh… no,Authentic NHL Jerseys, I didn’t know that.”“Secondly,” says the lawyer, “You find out that me brother who disabled and can’t even keep in he urine deh in he bed and can’t support he wife and children?”Again, Eddie try fuh apologise but is cut off again.“Thirdly, you realize that another close family get kill in a car accident and left he wife penniless,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, leaving her with a mortgage and three children?”“I’m so sorry. I had no idea.”Then Anil seh, “So, if I didn’t give dem any money,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, why you think I’d give any to you?”Talk half and think about dem cheap brutes who fleecing everybody.