爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-13 03:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Another Guyanese has achieved the cherished milestone of 100 years.She is Ina Holder, popularly called Aunt Ina,Cheap Jerseys, who celebrated her birthday yesterday as the guest of honour at a breakfast sponsored by her relatives, and at which the hierarchy of the Anglican Diocese made their presence felt.While most centenarians are stricken with many ailments that render them dependent on others, Aunt Ina still works. She is a librarian at the Anglican Diocesan Centre attached to St George’s Cathedral.“I don’t want the publicity,Wholesale Jerseys China,” she had initially stated when Kaieteur News sought her photograph at her nephew’s residence at Courida Park. But she was all smiles for the many cameras that were there to record the occasion.On Sunday Bishop Randolph George celebrated a special mass for the woman, and yesterday he was there at the head table with Aunt Ina, as was Fr Oscar Basil, the priest at the other church the centenarian attends, St Barnabas.At the birthday breakfast, Aunt Ina,NFL Jerseys From China, who lives in Cummings Street, Cummingsburg, sat back and basked in the tributes, some recorded by overseas-based relatives and others by relatives here in Guyana.“I don’t thief,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, I don’t beg, I don’t borrow,” is her motto.She was at pains to point out that she was lucky not to have had to do domestic work throughout her life, even for herself.“I would pay somebody to do that,Wholesale Jerseys China,” a proud Aunt Ina told this newspaper.Co-leader of the Alliance For Change, Sheila Holder, a relative of the centenarian, told this newspaper that Aunt Ina has defied the aging process.“She could still make chair backs,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,” Mrs. Holder said, holding up one of the pieces that Aunt Ina had made.While there is nothing special about her diet, Aunt Ina has now been advised to use a lot of soup, which she does not particularly like.