爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-13 16:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
In wake of yesterday’s meeting between City Hall and the vendors of the Stabroek Market Square area,Cheap Jerseys, PresidentPresident Granger urges City Hall to be urgent in relocating Stabroek Market vendors.David Granger has called on the Mayor and City Council of Georgetown to hasten efforts to prepare and provide an alternative location for the vendors, who have been removed from the Stabroek Market Square.“I deeply regret that there has been some delay between the removal of the vendors,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the cleaning up of the square and the resettlement. I would urge the City Council to hasten the resettlement and ensure that every legitimate vendor is given a place to conduct his or her business in a lawful and more sanitary manner,Cheap Authentic Jerseys,” President Granger said.The President said that he supported the clean-up efforts. He noted that while there were some ‘hiccups’, he is satisfied that the vendors were consulted and informed about the move.“Again,Cheap Jerseys Supply, I’d like to urge that the City Council pay attention to the humanitarian side of the cleaning campaign and to make sure that the vendors know what is in store for them.“I am satisfied that prior to the move the vendors were consulted and the only disappointment is that the City Council was not able to deliver the promises on time. But from what I can see,NFL Jerseys Cheap, they’re working.”He noted that the Stabroek Square is a public area and citizens of Georgetown or any visitor must be given free access to public places, without fear.“Over a period of years the use of that public place has degenerated. It became very unsanitary. There’s evidence that a lot of unlawful practices were conducted there. I support the work of the Mayor and City Council to rectify the public area and to put vending on a more orderly footing.“This city has to be cleaned and when you look at the conditions that existed in what used to be called ‘Jurassic Park’,Cheap NFL Jerseys, nobody had said that Stabroek square did not have to be cleaned up.“What I would say is let us work together with the City Council to ensure that the vendors are properly accommodated so that they can pursue their economic activities in a legitimate and orderly manner.”In light of the fact that for the moment only those vending around the Stabroek Market Square are required to move while those in the disputed Water Street area are not being relocated he stated; “I don’t know about the use of the word unfair.“What I know is that Stabroek Square is a public place and I support the efforts of the City Council over the last seven months or so to clean up all public squares.“Everything cannot be done simultaneously. Things are being done in a sequential manner. I do believe that the feeling in the population at large is that they’re doing a job which needs to be done.”The President said that it is his expectation that Georgetown will be a healthier, more aesthetically pleasing place at the end of the clean-up efforts.