爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 13:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 17-year-old boy from Hopetown,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, West Coast Berbice is fearful of losing his arms after he was brutally hacked with a cutlass by a known suspect.The wounded lad,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Jason Jupiter,Cheap Jerseys From China, is currently hospitalized at the Georgetown Public Hospital.Relating the incident from his hospital bed,Billy Price Jersey, Jupiter said the episode stemmed from an old grievance which he had with another male over a girlfriend.The incident occurred sometime around 15:00 hours on Monday last.He said that the man who attacked him is the brother of a man who sometime back dated a girl whom he is now dating. Jupiter said prior to the incident he was receiving threats from the same individual who attacked him.The injured teen, Jason Jupiter According to Jupiter, on Monday last he was going to cut grass for his cows when he was attacked.“I was sitting on a fence and I see de man walking up to he and he just come and push de fence and I fall down,China Jerseys Cheap,” Jupiter said.Once he was lying on the ground,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Jupiter recounted the man began hacking away at him with a cutlass.“I try running but I fall down and he still keep chopping me,” the injured lad said.He said his attacker eventually stopped and ran away, leaving him bleeding on the ground.“Is a friend see me and call me family and help me to de hospital.”The injured teen was rushed to the Fort Wellington Hospital but was subsequently transferred to the city.Jupiter has lost one of the fingers on his left hand and only has feeling in two of his fingers on the right hand. The injured lad received a total of fifteen chop wounds about his body.He said he is fearful of losing his arms since they are both badly damaged, but noted that the doctors are doing all they could to save his arms from being amputated.In the meantime, a report has since been made. However, it is not clear whether or not a suspect has been arrested.