爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2386
用戶失蹤天數 2094
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-4 08:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Leon Smart,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who was charged with assault, yesterday pleaded guilty and was subsequently sentenced to three months imprisonment.When Smart made his appearance before Magistrate Hazel Octive-Hamilton at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court he was told that it was alleged that on July 2,Wholesale China Jerseys, in the vicinity of Robb Street,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, he assaulted Lloyd Smith with the intent to cause him actual bodily harm. Smith was also charged.After the defendant pleaded guilty to the offence he told the court,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, “Dis rasta (Smith) does tell me mother I is deh laughing he, I went over to de workshop to pick up something and he start fuh point he hand in me face and call me a pussy,Cheap Jerseys USA, and that is when we had a lil scuffling and both ah we get injuries”.Police Prosecutor Venetta Pindar stated that on the day of the incident,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, at about 14:15 hours, Smart was approached by Smith in a shop when they had an altercation; there was an exchange of blows and they both received injuries as a result.The court was told that both Smart and Smith – who was not present in court to answer to his charge – sought medical attention, before they were charged with their respective offences.