爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 10:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Leonard GildarieIt was laughter non-stop the first time I saw it. This little Chinese-looking dude with his spectacles and‘Feel The Beat’ coordinator,China Soccer Jerseys, Clive Prowellan intent, serious look attempting to do a John Travolta’s Saturday Night Fever dance.He was serious but his antics hilarious. Even his dancing partners at the Theatre Guild in Kingston were taken aback by his bravery and hip-swiveling moves. My five-year-old son was bug-eyed.Yeah,Nike NFL Jerseys China, we are talking about Guyana’s latest reality show, Feel The Beat, which has been airing since earlier this month on a number of TV channels.Daniel Man, 17, and I must say he enlivened my weekend,Cheap NFL jerseys China, was given a lifeline by the judges who decided that his “showmanship” was enough for a second appearance. But unfortunately, he did not measure up and Guyana lost out from some genuine fun.Man’s appearance on the show… and I had never seen the teen before…would be reminiscent of the 2004 season of the American Idol which featured William Hung, an American singer who gained fame in early 2004 as a result of his off-key audition performance of Ricky Martin’s hit song “She Bangs” on that third season.He did not go far in that competition but managed to hang on to a fan club that grossed him some serious money.Man is not totally out of it as he is being recalled to perform at the finals.‘Feel The Beat’ would be the country’s first reality dance show following the runaway success of GT&T’s Song and Jingle Competition. The show is being produced by HJTV.According to coordinator of ‘Feel The Beat’, Clive Prowell,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, of Classique Dance, the show has been attracting some serious reviews since auditions started this month.“We had over 150 persons auditioning. You may know that dancing has a serious crowd following.”Already,Cheap Jerseys From China, that initial group has been weeded down to 25 following the group stages.“Tomorrow (today) we will be airing the final 25 and from this five persons will be sent home,” Prowell said.Daniel Man (right) and other contestants of ‘Feel The Beat’The winner will be walking away with a cool $1M and a chance to even overseas performances.There will be different genres of music,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, including dance hall and contemporary, that the dancers will have to perform to leading up to the May 13 finals.