爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2385
用戶失蹤天數 2093
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-11 10:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A lawyer seh that he only want to be president fuh three or four days and that is because he can get that pension wha Jagdeo put in place fuh heself.Ramotar was one who seh that de pension too big and he call pun some people to fight it. He swear when he tun president that he gun change it. But he never seh when and he never seh that he gun change it up or down.Right now he love it more than he life.He was de man who promise to review VAT. He drop to sleep and now he in a coma on de VAT issue.During de protest when Jagdeo give way dem radio frequencies to he friends and family Donald seh that dem boys should give he three weeks, that he gun regularize dem.Dem boys seh that without he nah do nutten all dem station running regular. But in real life ting nah regular. Jagdeo was not a regular President because he do nuff irregular things.That is why irregular things does happen to him. He sit down wid a woman de other day having dinner. He did know she since school days.He reach across de table, tek she hand in he own and seh, “Soon we will be married, and there’s something I have to know. In all of these years, have you ever been unfaithful to me?”She replied, “Why now, Jagdeo? Let it go.” He continued “I think I need to know”. “Well Jagdeo,” she goes, “I have to be honest with you.”Yes,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, I’ve been unfaithful to you three times, give and take, during these years. But it always was for a good reason.”Jagdeo was hurt by de woman’s confession.? “To think about it now hurts, especially since I never suspected.” Explain what you mean by ‘good reasons’?She replied,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, “The first time was shortly after you get de scholarship and you didn’t have money fuh de ticket.“You remember de owner fuh de travel agency? I been out wid he de night that’s how you get de ticket fuh travel de next day.”Jagdeo scratch he head and remember. He feel li’l better so he said,Cheap NFL Jerseys, “I can forgive you for that but what about the second time?”“Can you remember when you were so sick with that wuk belly? And we didn’t have the money to pay for the surgery? Well, I went to see your surgeon one night and if you recall, he did the surgery fuh free.”Jagdeo shake he head. “Yes,wholesale nfl jerseys, I recall that,” he goes. “You did what you did to save my life, so of course I can forgive you for that.? “But I know you said ‘three times, give and take’. I think I know what the ‘give’ was. And I have a little idea of the take. So,China Jerseys, what was the third time about?”She looked him dead straight in de eye and goes “do you remember when you had to get de party nomination to become presidential candidate.Jagdeo responded, “Yes,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, I remember that time. I was the underdog candidate. Ralph had more support than me.”De woman continued “Underdog! You needed 73 votes to beat Ralph.”Talk half and ask Gail. She remember de story.