爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 2114
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-12 14:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Last December, a story on Bridget Dundas and her nine children surfaced in Kaieteur News highlighting the struggles she faced as a single parent.On Christmas Day, whilst most families treated themselves to a variety of traditional dishes, the mother and her children had a humble meal of boulanger and sausage.Vidya Sanichara, Communications Manager, with Bridget’s eldest son Carl McKenzie and others, with the donationAfter reading their story which was featured in Kaieteur News’s Christmas Edition, Digicel, one of the country’s mobile companies,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, decided to surprise the family with a “complete” Christmas meal, groceries and clothing vouchers in their ‘Brighten Someone’s Christmas’ promotion.It was then that the enthusiastic Digicel team noticed the need in Bridget’s home and to start off their anniversary celebrations, yesterday surprised Bridget with a new gas stove complete with gas cylinder and fittings.It is Digicel’s seventh anniversary and according to the company, it is its way of giving back to Guyana and showing appreciation for the continued support they have been receiving over their seven years of operation here.Digicel’s Communication Manager Vidya Sanichara reported that when Digicel arrived at Bridget’s Leopold Street home, the mother was at work,2018 NFL Draft Jersey, but her 18-year-old son Carl McKenzie and some of his siblings were totally “shocked and surprised.”This was noted as the same reaction the mother gave when they contacted her via phone. She purportedly exclaimed,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, “Oh my God,Cheap Jerseys, Digicel,Discount Football Jerseys, you have made my day, thank you thank you for remembering me and my children… this will help us a lot.”The company stated that it is pulling out all the stops for this anniversary. As part of the celebrations, Digicel promised that its customers will enjoy seven days of prizes and surprises starting today, February 14th and ending next Thursday,Jerseys From China, February 20.