爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-16 22:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Grove, East Bank Demerara woman was left in a state of shock after a gunman in a heavily-tinted car robbed her in front on her home at around 19.00 hrs on Monday.Dolores Thompson says she was held at gunpoint minutes after exiting her vehicle outside her Block Y residence. The robber relieved Thompson of a bag containing $90,000, her driver’s licence, bank card and other documents.Thompson works in Georgetown,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, and had driven home from her place of employment. She is unsure whether the robber trailed her from the city.It was when she was in her street that she realised that a vehicle was behind her. Thompson said that when she arrived home,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the occupants of the heavily-tinted white Toyota Premio drove past her and stopped on her neighbour’s bridge.Thompson said she opened her gate and drove into her yard. She was about to close her gate when a slim, brown-complexioned man, with a flop-hat pulled down in his face, exited the parked car. The man walked up to Thompson,Cheap Jerseys Online, pointed a gun at her, and ordered her to hand over her valuables.“I was caught off-guard. I never expected to be robbed. I was cold,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, I was numb,China NFL Jerseys,” Thompson said.The robber then headed back to the car and escaped. Thompson said that the bandit had an accomplice,Jerseys NFL China, who was driving.She said that police later told her that the vehicle was fitted with false number plates.The attack on Thompson occurred even as police officials insist that there has been a drop in serious crimes.